Welcome to Poly Land!
Opening Up an Existing Relationship
- 5 Imbalances Newly Polyamorous Couples Face – What imbalances in a relationship are fine when monogamous, but may cause trouble in an open relationship
- Best Practices for Negotiating Polyamorous Relationship Agreements – An overview of things to keep in mind when deciding what you want your relationships to look like
- What’s Mono/Poly?: A Basic Introduction A basic introduction to when one partner is polyamorous, and the other isn’t.
- Poly Road Testing for Responsible Travelers – So You Want to Open Your Relationship, What Next?
- 5 Steps to Feeling Safe and Secure in Polyamory — and Beyond! – Feeling secure in your relationships, not just for polyamorous folks.
- The Switcheroo: When Openers Become Benchwarmers – A piece dispelling some common misconceptions about polyamory
Tools for Polyamory
- 9 Steps for Having an Accountability Talk with a Partner When Things Go Wrong
- Polyamory Toolbox: The Good Roommate Standard – Finding the right social model for treating your partners kindly
- Help, I Don’t Like My Metamour! – What to Do When You Don’t Like Who Your Partner Dates
- Polyamory Toolbox: Wearing the Friend Hat
- PQ 3.2 – Polyamory and Boundaries, First Degree, Second Degree and Beyond
Polyamory (n.) — The practice of participating simultaneously in more than one serious romantic or sexual relationship with the knowledge and consent of all partners