A Geek’s Guide to Unicorn Ranching
New to Polyamory? Searching for another person to date you and your partner together? This can be about as tricky as finding a unicorn. To attract a unicorn, you’ll have to create a sanctuary. Become unicorn ranchers.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- The steps you should take before opening up your relationship to make sure you’re on the same page
- How to set a relationship agreement (including examples of actual relationship agreements)
- The different kinds of polyamorous relationship structures and systems
- Common pitfalls newly poly couples face and how to avoid them
- The high-success method for dating poly people
- Effective ways to manage jealousy and insecurity
Poly Land: My Brutally Honest Adventures in Polyamory
Travel through a complicated polyamorous web, in which her partners do their best to sabotage each other, break the rules, and eventually commit assault.